CCRQBOM is no longer being offered for sale. The only exception to this is if you want to do a one-time export of ALL of your Bills of Material from QuickBooks, to be able to export them to an inventory system more capable than QuickBooks (see this article).
If you are a registered user, you can download an installer that will allow you to reinstall this on a new computer system. You will need:
- The correct installer for the version to match your license.
- Your registration key (serial number)
Here’s a list of downloadable files. If you do not see an option for a version that matches your license please contact support for assistance. Additional installers will be added here in the future.
- We recommend that you look at our installation summary (PDF) document before installing this program. Installation instructions are also included in the program documentation.
- Release 3.2.2 for Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 : Download CCRQBOM 3.2.2 . Your registration key will be in the format XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX
- Release 4.0.0: Download CCRQBOM 4.0.0 for 64 bit systems (This won’t install on a 32 bit system). Your registration key will be in the format STD-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX-XXXX:
We don’t have recommendations for products that can replace ALL of the features that CCRQBOM provided. You may want to consider:
Revoked Certificate Error
If you are seeing a “Revoked Certificate Error”, you will need to install some additional files. See the Revoked Certificate Error page for details.