QuickBooks Invoice Solutions: CCRQInvoice
CCRQInvoice is a QuickBooks® Compatible application that will work closely with your QuickBooks® data files to provide features that your business needs. It includes the following features for Invoices, Sales Orders and Estimates:
- Extended Weight and Total Weight: QuickBooks® will not calculate the extended weight of an inventory item that you include as a detail item on an order, nor will it provide you with a total weight for all items in the order. CCRQInvoice will calculate the extended and total weight for your orders.
- Total Quantity: With this option CCRQInvoice will calculate the total quantity of all items in the order and let you place that on your order.
- Sort Order Details This option allows you to rearrange the order of the details of an order. You can sort by Item Code, Description, Service Date, Quantity or any custom field, in ascending or descending order.
- Calculated Columns: You can calculate the quantity based on values in custom columns, such as a volume calculation (length X width X height) or difference (gross-tare). The rate can be modified by another column as well.
- Greater Control over Print Templates: QuickBooks doesn't allow you to print forms where you can have different formats for pages in multi-page orders. For example, you can have the invoice total block show only on the last page, or add a long disclaimer that shows only on one page. See our Support website for articles on how this feature works.
Our products work directly with your QuickBooks® data files, rather than having to import and export data to an external program.
- Support is free (via email)
- Updates are free.
- You can install this on up to five computers in a single office with one license.
How can you learn more about this program?
- Take an On-Line Tour for a brief introduction to the features of the program.
- See our Tips & Tricks for CCRQInvoice.
- Review the program printed documentation (PDF).
- Print the case study (PDF) of one of our successful CCRQInvoice users.
- Download a fully functional trial copy of the program, which will allow you to examine it for 30 days. See how it works with your data.
How to purchase
- Please check the system requirements before purchasing this program.
- If you haven't already, download CCRQInvoice. The trial version is fully functional for 30 days after installation.
- Purchase a license to use CCRQInvoice. The purchase price is $75.00. You will be taken to the PayPal web site where you can pay by credit card or use your PayPal account. If you would rather pay by check contact our sales department directly.
- After we have received notification of your payment we will send you a registration code by email, which will unlock your product. Note that it may take as long as one business day before your registration code is sent.