CCRSoftware will, on occasion, provide “pre release” versions of our products. Sometimes these are versions where we are testing new features (or new products) that we want feedback on, sometimes these are versions that include new features that haven’t been fully documented (or are still under development).
Please note that:
- It is possible that there are bugs or shortcomings in the product, since this release has not undergone complete testing. However, we will not provide a pre release version if we know of any problems that will cause damage to your QuickBooks file.
- Documentation for the program (other than what might be provided here) has not been completed.
- Often you will find that “forms” or “report templates” created with prior versions will not be compatible with this pre release version. You usually have to recreate any forms that you are using in older versions.
- In most cases (unless noted) you cannot have a prior version installed on the same computer as the pre release version. The installer will remove the older version.
- Unless noted, you can uninstall the pre release version and reinstall the older standard version without problem (other than form/template compatibility).
- In some cases your registration key / serial number from a prior version will not work with the pre release version, you will need to ask our support staff for an updated key.
- Support is only available through our Support Portal by submitting a support ticket.
This is a product that has, in different versions, been only released as a “custom program” in specific situations. We are prepping this program for general release. For the most part, the only thing remaining to do with this release is to complete the documentation (which is a major task) and do additional field testing. The release date for this has not been set at this time. Please note the following:
- This release required different registration keys than earlier “custom” versions
- The form editor allows access to additional QuickBooks data fields. Note that forms created in prior versions cannot be used with this release.
- The product has been tested with the 2012 through 2014 releases of QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise, US editions. It should work with any US edition from 2006 and later, and with relatively current Canadian and UK editions.
- This version will work with serial numbers, lot numbers, barcode numbers and site/location info from QuickBooks Advanced Inventory.
- The Order function is usually used to print labels for the detail items in an order. Note, though, that if you select the One per Order option you will get one label per order, which is suitable for printing shipping labels, etc.
We don’t have detailed documentation at this time. Please review this installation guide and summary for information on installing and using the program.
If you are installing on a 32 bit computer, download CCRQLabelSetup40332.exe
If you are installing on a 64 bit computer, download CCRQLabelSetupx40364.exe
This product is not available for purchase through this website. Contact our sales department at for instructions on how to purchase. Please test a trial version first before purchasing. The price is $150.00 US.